Sunday, June 14, 2009

Starting Over

Almost 2 years after I started this blog, I'm starting over. I'm going into my Senior year of college, I'm working an unpaid internship, lots of other random jobs, and have a pretty poor social life. To make up for this verbal outlet, I'm going to try this out...again. I have ideas, thoughts, opinions, declarations, and lots more every single day, and I want to express them - if only so I can come back to them for inspiration later. The things I'll post most often will probably be links to news stories, videos, or things like that that have interested me lately. So, here are some things that have interested me lately.



Johan Lippowitz (David Armand) and his rendition of 'Torn'. This man is a comedy genius, and amazingly talented. If you haven't heard of him, you're really missing out. Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TM3GbxaNLI.



Line Rider 2. This game is the BOMB. I discovered it a long time ago, and it's still just as fun as ever. If you need some ideas for what to draw, there is a huge wealth of videos on the you of tubes. But before that, here's the actual game: http://www.linerider.eu/game36.php



Rodent's Revenge - this classic game was on our original Olive Green Acer Desktop computer, and I've loved it ever since. Now it's in an easy-to-download format, which offers hours of enjoyment at work when the server goes down. :-) http://www.pcgaming.ws/viewgame.php?game=rodents_revenge

That's all of I've got for tonight. Color Texarkana (kids art classes where I work) start Tuesday, and I'm wiped from packing - we move in 1 day shy of 2 weeks. Busy busy, as usual!

Sleepily yours,

Socially Inept

No comments: